Up and Away
Neko’s patent-pending design features a unique user-friendly angle from ground level, which means the bike can be easily wheeled into place - no lifting required - and raised to the upper level by the pneumatically assisted folding system.
What makes our rack different?
“Only use two-tier parking as a last resort. Parking on two-tiers […] significantly reduces space consumption, up to 50% […] However, lifting bikes requires a serious effort that many cyclists will try to avoid.”
Leave the workout for the gym! The double decker rack by Neko is both space-saving and effortless.
“Where two-tier parking is introduced, low-level parking should be provided for the convenience of those who are unable or unwilling to lift their cycles”
We’ve eliminated the lifting. You can wheel your bike straight on to our rack and the pneumatic system helps you raise it to the upper level.
There’s no need to avoid it anymore! With our rack, two tier parking is finally an option for all types of project.
“The use of high-low stands and two-tier stands is generally not acceptable for new residential developments […] Many of these styles are difficult to use when bicycles are fitted with baskets and child seats and usually require lifting. This can be difficult for the less able or those with heavy bicycles.”
We’ve designed a rack that works for everyone, with any kind of bike. Bikes with baskets, child seats, even electric bikes, can be easily stored on either upper or lower level.
• It’s all about the angle - at just 24° this really is a user-friendly rack
• We’ve eliminated the lifting – just wheel your bike on from ground level
• It’s not a workout! Pneumatic assistance to raise the bike smoothly with minimum effort
• A point often overlooked – our rack is virtually silent to use, with no clanging of metal rails
• Accommodates all types of bikes, including accessories, even E-bikes up to 40kg
• Wheel channels on upper and lower levels keep bikes stable
• Built to last with minimal maintenance
• Space-saving – double the bikes compared to single tier racks – 8 bikes in just 2 metres
• Ergonomically designed hand grips
• Specially designed side rail allows for multiple locking points
• Award winning design (European Product Design Awards, 2017, Design for Social Impact category)
• Patent pending design world-wide
• Already installed in some of the largest bike parks in Mexico